Veniam makes places more human by maximizing the utility of vehicles. Recognized by CNBC and NASDAQ in 2016 and 2017 as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is the company with the largest number and diversity of vehicles that talk with each other on a daily basis. Our technology platform therefore enables hundreds of cars, buses, and trucks to move massive amounts of data in cities such as New York, Singapore, and Porto. Powered by a world class team of kind, smart and passionate men and women, Veniam owns a prized IP portfolio of more than 100 patents and is uniquely positioned to deliver the number one data networking platform for autonomous vehicles and the Internet of Moving Things.
About Your Role
As an Executive Assistant at Veniam, you will provide support to C-Level Executives, to ensure they can focus on what they do best. You’ll be responsible for anticipating their needs and resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You represent our company, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact for the team you support. You will manage the executives’ schedules and help them maximize their productivity by prioritizing their tasks, while facilitating their work-life balance. Most importantly, you will need to be able to support C- level executives with different personalities and work styles and adapt to their different needs and requests.
You are proactive and results focused. You enjoy the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but have been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues.
Your support goes beyond just scheduling. You will have many gatekeeper responsibilities–building efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and defining new operational strategies will be key to your success here.
- Heavy calendar management and travel arrangements with logistics that include hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, driving directions, etc.
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements.
- Assist in presentation preparation when needed and proofread documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Coordinate files including acquisition of requisite signatures from team members.
- Manage external requests, and provide effective communication to both parties as appropriate.
- Organize and file corporate documents.
- Handle confidential materials and personal matters for executives with the utmost degree of care, integrity, and discretion.
- Plan logistics for meetings and events.
- Sort, prioritize and distribute mail.
- Coordinate hospitality for visits globally.
- Handle a broad range of duties from day to day operational activities and work closely with every other department and team in our company.
- Ability to perform in a very fast paced environment and interact with senior management.
- Extraordinarily skilled in all aspects or written and verbal communications, including English fluency.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Minimum five years of administrative experience in roles that interfaced with external clients and executive management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a start up required
- Must have superior skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and proficient knowledge in PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters.
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times
- Positive with a high energy level.
- Experience supporting multiple C level executives.
- Extremely proactive and takes initiative
- Flexible, responsive and easily accessible
- Firm, but pleasant with good sense of humor
- Punctual, flexible, easy going and able to perform duties with extreme accuracy and proficiency in high stress situations.
- Porto, Portugal
How to apply
Please send your CV with cover email to email@example.com