Veniam is delivering the number one data networking platform for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. For the past few years, we’ve been connecting cars, buses and trucks in cities like Porto, Singapore and New York, which helped us understand how we can move massive amounts of data between these vehicles and to the cloud. Our platform enables vehicles to talk to each other in all kinds of environments. Veniam’s platform combines multi-network architectures, data management and it guarantees low-latency fail-safe vehicle-to-cloud communications. We maximize the utility of vehicles by enabling them to become a lot more than simple machines that carry people and goods from place to place; it expands wireless internet access, improves the quality and the experience of mobility services.
About Your Role
Veniam has several vehicular networks operating in different geographies and it’s the Support Team’s role to ensure the monitoring and maintenance of those networks.
As the Support Manager, you will be managing a team of technicians and project coordinators to ensure the right level of customer service. You will oversee all monitoring and maintenance activities and guarantee the timely deployment of expansions and improvements to those networks.
- Oversee the monitoring of several vehicular networks in 3 different countries;
- Oversee the expansion of current networks;
- Improve customer service experience, creating engaged customers and facilitating organic growth;
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution;
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards;
- Manage a team of cross-functional resources that support different areas inside the company;
- Oversee warehouse activities and implements stock management practices;
- Review and revise the RMA program and process to ensure timely and cost-effective maintenance of the networks.
- Ability to create and nurture healthy relationships with partners and customers;
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills;
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the client or partner organization, including technical and executive stakeholders;
- Good understanding of databases (SQL/NoSQL);
- Experience working in Linux / Unix environment;
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems and quickly understand cutting-edge solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques;
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools;
- Experience in developing and improving processes to help scale the organization and customer base;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Customer service orientation.
Qualifications and other Requirements:
- Degree and/or Master in computer science, Electronic and Telecommunications, Engineering or similar;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Working experience with networks;
- Experience in providing customer service support;
- 3-5 years of experience managing customer support teams;
- Willingness and availability to travel.
How to apply
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com